Friday, October 07, 2005

Let's Go Yankees!!!!

Both Jim and I are sports fanatics. Next to March Madness (which no sporting event can top) the world series is one of my favorite events of the year. First is signifies the start of fall, which is my favorite season, and I just love that crisp cool feel in the air when we get close to world series time. This year my beloved Yankees have won their division and are in the playoffs. They are currently tied with Anaheim 1 to 1 in the first playoff series and are headed home to play the next 2 games. If they win tonight and tomorrow they will advance to the league championship series. What's even better about being a Yankee fan this year is that Boston (the evil arch-rival) is getting it's butt kicked by Chicago. So the league championship series will not likely be a rematch of last years epic Yankees/Boston matchup.

For most baseball fans the Yankees are a team that you either love or love to hate. They have an outrageous payroll and with so many past world series victories they are often hated by their rivals. Being a Yankees fan in California is sometimes a hard role to have, but I just love them.

Now I have to find and excuse to leave work a little early so that I can make it home in time to see the game tonight. Our big $$ pitcher Randy Johnson throws tonight, so I am hoping for a big victory.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog while surfing; one thing I have is a lot of time. It's good to see someone taking the time to do them right.

I see yours is an open posting blog and that leaves you open to all sorts of things.

If you want to put a stop to all the “Auto-Posting” that’s going on I recommend that you activate your "Word Verification For Comments" I get a lot of it.

I'm posting this message on your blog with the idea that you may want to turn your blog into a real moneymaker. It's the hottest thing sweeping the net.

But, If your blog is just your diary then I'm sorry for taking up your time and please delete this post and I will not post to your blog again.

However, if you got your eye on something special you want to buy then you may want to reconsider and turn your blog into a cash cow.

A good affiliate program does not cost you anything to join and your blog can cash in big time with the right Blog Marketing tool.

ClixGalore has the best affiliate programs online. One thing you do need is a reliable affiliate marketing program.

ClixGalore handles everything and they have some of the best affiliate programs available.

Have you noticed the linked words? Those are “Keywords” that a new blog Marketing program uses to get your blogs and your Best Affiliate Programs a 1st page listings in Yahoo, Google, MSN, and a bunch of other Search Engines.

The power of the blog fits hand in glove with this Affiliate Marketing tool to get your sites and blogs crawled, indexed and even ranked at the top by the best search engines in less than one week.

BTW. You can get a #1 spot on Yahoo using the Blog Marketing tool and not pay them a single cent! Sort of a back door entrance to Yahoo.

Thank you for your time and the best of luck to you.

Zee said...

Ok so now you need to change your comments pref. again so that people have to type in those annoying letters, so you don't get the spam crap like this first comment!

So how did they do?

Missy said...

OK, I think I fixed the word verification thing so I don't get any more span.

Does anyone know how to delete a comment?