Tuesday, September 26, 2006
The rule is to list 5 weird things about yourself or your pets and then tag 5 friends and list them:
Gosh, I don't know that enough people read my blog to tag but I'll try: Annie, Carrie, Danea, Juls, and Hebe
Since I don't have any pets I guess my weirdness has to be all about me. Here goes:
1. I am the most picky eater on earth. I don't like any sea food at all, the only veggie I will even consider is corn, and I eat my burgers plain. The good news is that any kind of sweets or Chocolate is not a problem.
2. I have to hit the snooze button each morning twice or I am grumpy all day. I NEED that 18 minutes of grog time before I get out of bed, or I am off kilter all day.
3. I eat the same lunch every day (during the week)....and have since I was in grade school. (pressed ham sandwich, small baggie of pretzles, and an applesause cup).
4. I hate feet - especially mine. I have a giant big toe. Growing up my family called it bongo because it was so big. My shoe size is at least one size larger than I should wear just to make room for that darn toe.
5. I talk to my pictures. Most of the time I am just saying hi to my nieces and nephew that I see more in pictures than in real life. But the fact remains that I talk to the pictures.
Monday, September 25, 2006
I did get some scrapping done. Here is a layout I made just to play with my new GinX papers and pictures my mom took last weekend.
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Monday, September 18, 2006
These are some older pictures of my nephew that my brother took. I just love his little playful smile that he has in these pictures. I am not usually one for these bright bold colors but I love this scrapworks line.
Materials: Fiber Scraps Pattern Paper, Prism Cardstock, Autumn Leaves stamps, and Lil Davis Chipboard letters. The title was cut using the Pazzles Mini.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Here you go:
Friday, September 08, 2006
Overall my week with my Mom was great. We spent a huge amount of time scrapbooking and shopping. We each got 5 layouts done. The highlight for her was a trip to Suzy's garage where we almost mauled the UPS man when he came in with the new bazzill mini blooms. Good times, good times.
We also did a few non-sb related activities. Including a drive up the coast, cloths shopping, and breakfast at her favorite restaurant (twice!).
This has been a very rough work week for the company I work for. There has been a lot of news press about our impending layouts. So it was actually nice to be out of the office not thinking too much about events I can not control.
Here are a couple of the layouts I did while my mom was here.:
This is me and my mom at Suzy's garage - aren't I brave for posting a picture with no make up on?
This is the new Cosmo Cricket Wanted line. Oh man do I LOVE this paper.
These are the cutest pictures of my niece on the beach. She was laughing so hard. This is one using the sassafrass lass papers and stamps.