Thursday, April 26, 2007

I got a new boss today ...

Well it's finally official...I got a new boss today. This is part of a huge organization change for my entire department (~300 people impacted) and I am not at all happy about it. The change has been in discussion for several months now, but it became official today. So this really has me bummed right now.

On a much brighter note, I had a nice weekend and found some time for a little scrapping. I finished up a couple cool projects for the next issue of Craft Life & Home (The Scrapgenie Magazine) and started work on my next SBM article....where I got to have fun with felt goodies. I should have plenty of time to finish up the article work this weekend and then move on to some non-assignment work. I'm looking forward to playing with some new goodies I bought over the past few weeks.

In other good news - tomorrow is my 5 year anniversary to DH. We were together for many years before getting married but our actual anniversary is special to me. We are planning to take the day off work and go for a drive down the coast and have fun with our cameras. So I'm very excited about that....and it will give me some new scrapping material as well.
Here are a few things I did a while back but haven't shared yet:


4 comments:

misteejay said...

Love the 'mommy' LO.

Hope you don't mind but I've tagged you - details are over on my blog (you can blame Chrissie, she tagged me...) Toni :o)

The Dolphin Inn said...

Love the beautiful soft spring like colours in the first page Missy and the Basic grey looks fab in the second, both are fab designs, hope you enjoyed your anniversary xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry work bites. I hope you can find some relief soon.

On the upside, your layouts rock. You really do work the primas.

Anonymous said...

always gorgeous work!!!
love having a peek!
xo