Monday, August 21, 2006

5 layouts in 1 crop....No Way!!!

but yes it's even amazing to me, I finished (well almost) 5 pages at Wendy's crop on Saturday. Whoa, I am usually the queen of gab and have never done more than 1 layout at a crop until this weekend. I still did plenty of talking, visiting, and eating but also got 5 pages done for Susanne's store.

Here is the first one I did using one of the newer Center City Designs collections:


In short the weekend was just awesome. Wendy has an amazing house and a beautiful family - along with a fantastic scraproom. The crop on Saturday was great to see so many friends and meet new ones. Not to mention all the yummy food. Wow, I seriously can't wait to do that again.

So after seeing Wendy's embellishment storage I have been on a mission all night to take everything out of it's packaging and make it easy and accessable. I worked all night but haven't made much of a dent.....for sure I am going to like this system better. Thanks so much for the great ideas Wendy.

6 comments:

Christi said...

oooh, this is darling! I love that color combo on the patterned paper. It simply POPS against the black background! Fun, fun! Can't wait to hear more about your embellishment storage! smiles...

Danea Burleson said...

Very cute, love those tiy white squares! how did you do those??

Glad to hear you had such a great time!:)

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!! I must get out my scrapping stuff and get to work...I am just itching to play with my new papers and embellishments. I LOVE your layout with your niece from previous post...must get me some of that line!
XO

Donna C said...

beautiful work Missy ! Glad to finally catch your blog ! Scrapgram

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo missy!!! I am so glad you had such a good time. I did too. I wish wish wish you lived closer. :( A was mopey all day after you left.

OK. Your scan does NOT do that layout justice at all. It was a million times more vibrant IRL. I just love what you did with that bold bold paper and the way you framed it with the doodles.

You need to post the others. They were all to DIE for -

Anonymous said...

love, love, love this! this paper is gonna fly out the door for sure!

thank you so, so much!

s.