Sunday, August 13, 2006

The Graduate

This is my 2nd layout made for the Ali Edwards Designers eye challenge. This challenge was to cut a photo at an angle and then add triangle shaped pattern paper to the bottom. This is a photo from last year that has been waiting for me to scrap.


I also attempted the 3rd layout challenge to make your own pattern paper....LOL, that turned out so ugly I can't post....but will attempt again this week. I also got some assignment work done this weekend and have a few more things to finish up early this week.

Not much else going on this weekend. I saw Danea for a few hours on Saturday. Poor thing wants to scrap so bad, but with her right hand all wrapped up can't do much in the way of scrapping just yet.

10 comments:

Chrissie said...

That's really pretty. Love the arrow! Good take on the challenge. :D

Christi said...

OMG! Gorgeous, once again! Such a cool effect on this one! Are you trying out for Scenic Route's DT??? smiles...

SmileyCarrie said...

Wow great job..... I love what you did with this challenge!

Anonymous said...

That's a great design that I must copy, Missy! Too cool! not really sure I can do it, but I'm going to try soon!

Anonymous said...

That layout is so WOW!!!!!!!! That arrow is so fab and powerful!!!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

That is just AWESOME missy!! Your style is morphing. I love all the bold colors and lines!! And I love how the eye is drawn right to beautiful W. He looks so big!! Where's the time going??!!

Can't wait to see you this weekned "in action"! :)

Just Say Julie said...

i think this is excellent! love how all the angles really draw you to the precious picture!

Nicola said...

oh fantastic job i love how this came out.

Danea Burleson said...

Oooh! I love this! Is that your hand writing? It looks fantastic! You sure are rockin' those arrows!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! Such a bold layout - the arrow looks totally fab :)