Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Holy international blog batman!!!

OK, it really is the silly things that bring this girl joy. With the link from Pencil Lines my blog has been getting a lot of views since Sunday. In the past 24 hours I have had 50 visits to my blog (way more than usual) with a very interesting distribution that I got from my blog counter (and I love statistics):
  • Over 50% of the visits came from outside the USA.
  • People from 9 different contries came to visit. A big huge hello to my UK friends, but I also had visitors from Canada, Australia, South Africa, Singapore, Sweden, Netherlands, and Spain.... that's quite a list!
  • 16 people linked to me from the pencil lines blog
  • 3 people found me using google search for either "Missy's Muses" or "Missy Neal" - on a side note have you ever googled your own name - it's funny what comes up.
  • 8 people leaving the blog clicked out to the Pencil Lines blog

Man, I really wish I knew who was stopping by to take a look. I would love to think about having friends in all these great locations.

Well thanks to everyone who stopped by....you really made my day.

6 comments:

Anam_Kihaku said...

hehehehe i love stats too :)

afraid you need to blame me for the 3 google searches - i was looking for the right links :) and i'll count for at least 1 of the Canada links.

your work rocks!!

Donna C said...

Hi Missy , from Canada . Just thought I would pop by to say Hi !

Anonymous said...

I Love you and your statistics!!

Joanne Bain said...

HI Ya Missy
Your Pencil Lines sketch and layout are just awesome. LOve the colour scheme that you chose for your layout. Just beautiful.
Have a great day
Joanne

Anonymous said...

A regular visiter from England, often via Nicola Clark's blog. Love your layouts in the UK magazines here at the moment. Toni :o)

Kirsty Wiseman said...

statistic ballistics.
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU MISSY!!
mwahahahahahahha
avoid room 101 at your peril.