Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Email Woes

With the amount of junk email that I get I should have known something was wrong earlier when I wasn't getting any emails. When I logged on this morning to find not a single email in my inbox I knew something was wrong. uuugghhh that is so annoying. I was able to get the problem fixed but will not be able to recover any undelivered emails....now I probably didn't get anything important....but I'm sort of obsessing over what I might have missed.

On a brighter front, Jim and I had a really great 3 day weekend. Saturday was errand day and lawn care day. We got so much done and we were both really happy with our progress. Sunday and Monday were a bit lazy. I did manage to get some good scrapping time in and for the first time since Christmas actually felt creative. I made 3 new layouts and 4 cards.....whew, it felt so good to be productive again.
This is not a layout I did this weekend, but it is one of my favorites that I haven't shared. It was part of an article on chipboard.

4 comments:

Christi said...

Gorgeous layout, Missy! I love the color combo on it! I am so glad that you are finally starting to feel creative again!! Doesn't it feel great when your mojo returns... smiles!

Anonymous said...

I loved this one when I saw it in the mag - those green swirls are gorgeous, as is the photo.

The Dolphin Inn said...

Gorgeous pic and page Missy - love the swirly flowery border - good luck with the e-mails

Anonymous said...

that is positively gorgeous!! I miss seeing you work...it's so gorgeous and inspiring!!
XOXO