Monday, October 15, 2007

Same ole same ole

Well it's been a while since I updated and I was starting to feel guilty. I'm still having trouble with blogger not giving me the wysiwyg options in formatting my notes. So I can't format any text or attach any pictures. So at the moment I am really thinking about moving over to typepad becuase my blog seems way too dull without the ability to share pictures.

After a week of jury duty (that was actually quite interesting) I have been back at work and the status quo. I have been so busy at work I don't have much time for anything else. We are just getting started on a major project that will last until the middle of 2009. This project will be a huge resourse drain on my team from now until it is completed....so I am trying to get myself and my team ready for the new work load.

On the scrapping front I haven't been very active in the past few weeks. I struggled to get some assignments done this weekend but haven't made much progress on anything else. I still have a few more things to make for assignments and then it will be back to fun cardmaking for the craft faire I am doing next month. I have actually had a blast making cards and ornaments for the faire so I hope it goes well. Tomorrow I have to go and get a resellers permit for the faire....so keep your fingers crossed that I don't run into any issues with that.

Not much else going on. Please tell the blogger Gods that I need my wysiwyg window back - nothing on my end has changed so I don't know what the problem is.

3 comments:

Christi said...

I will say a little prayer for you to the blogger gods. I miss your blogging and photos!!! smiles...

Anonymous said...

Hi Missy,

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! And yes te magazine is AWESOME! And your work too!! I really enjoyed reading it! I have seen your work in many magazines lately and it always is GREAT! It all looks so very good! You are very talented.

xxxMarieke

tt_77 said...

Hi Mit!!!
good luck with your new project at work!!!

love,
T