This weekend we had the painters in the house again. This time they were working on the family room, sun room, and kitchen. For the sun room they had to use an oil based primer....oooohhh my does that stuff stink. The bad news is they did not finish up and need to come back today. Originally my plan was to go back into my scraproom and close the door....but the smell was just too strong. So Jim and I spent the entire weekend outside pulling weeds, trimming shrubs, and the fun part of planting flowers.
Since I didn't scrap at all this weekend, I thought I would share a few pages I did a few weeks ago. I originally made these for an assignment I am working on....but later decided to re-do these pages as they were not my favorites.