Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Doing the happy dance

Woo Hoo. As of yesterday afternoon the massive annual performance process my company goes through has been completed. We have finished all of our management meetings and I have written and delivered all the reviews with my engineers. In addition my boss gave me my review. Some of you who know me well know how much I hate this process...it literally takes more than two months and many many hours to complete the process. Sort of cloak and dagger sort of closed door meetings. The last step of the process is to write the performance review and give them to the employees. Woo Hoo....I am completely done until next January when we will start the process all over again.

So today I am totally doing the happy dance as I can finally get back to doing real work.

No comments: