- Obama vs. Clinton is a tough decision....but exciting and interesting.
- My beloved Yankees had a good streak but are still 7 1/2 games behind Boston.
- The difference between passing judgement and having an opinion is a very fine line.
- I have no interest in Lindsay Lohan or the Tour De France.
- I seriouly need a new job.
- I miss Wendy.
- Cherry Coke Zero is now my favorite soda.
- I wish I had a british accent!
- It's time for a new car but I don't know what to get.
- My new front doors that we ordered in March are still not installed and I am getting very frustrated.
Friday, July 27, 2007
2 posts in 1 day
So I decided to break blog tradition and just share some random non-scrapping thoughts that I've been thinking about lately: