Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Victoria Beckham - Ameirca gone mad!!!

So I will admit to enjoying my share of celebrity gossip, but have never seen what the obsession about Paris, Brittney, and Linsday was all about. Now all of a sudden Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice) seems to be getting the same attention. America is just going crazy over the Beckhams move to the US. I have to say I was not the least bit interested in what this family was up to until the other night when they had a 1 hours special program about her house hunting and move to the US.

There was absolutely nothing on TV that night so while I was scrapping I had this show on in the background. Before long I had totally stopped scrapping and was all involved in this show. Much much to my surprise this woman can across and funny and down-to-earth - albeit a bit high maintenance. She seemed to really love her husband and kids, have a great sense of humor (especially when in came to herself), and was friendly to those she interacted with. Some of her facial expressions were just priceless... and her comment about Brittney "running around without her nickers on" had me rolling.

I don't have any plans to watch the series but this show was actually quite entertaining. It just goes to show you that first impressions aren't always right.

Oh and her husband has one amazing body.... I imagine that soccer is going to be a very popular sport when he starts playing.

3 comments:

Susanne P. said...

I didn't realize that they had a "show or series". I am a little sick of the whole thing. Plus I think she looks a little bit harsh. It's good to know that she is nice underneath that stare.

Lovin' your layouts!

Wendy, Fragrant Blade said...

OMG. I feel the exact same way. (though I didn't catch the show)... I suppose though that all this attention proves that his salary is worth every penny - if he can move soccer into the mainstream into america pro sports (since, for some reason we are the only country in the world where it isn't...)

as for him - I think he's so cute. but - it totally ruins it when he starts talking. so, its best just to look and not listen for me. :)

scrappermimi said...

I could not belive it either, she was almost refreshing in how she admitted things like not eating in public.

My boys all play soccer so we are Beck's fan, glad to know she is human like the rest of us.LOL

Great Blog!