Thursday, July 19, 2007

This one's for my mom


My poor mom called me because she had no idea how to use these large Technique Tuesday chipboard shapes. Since I had the same set I made this quick page to give her an idea of what to do. I just love that my mom scrapbooks - without her phone call I probably would have just goofed off in my room and got nothing done. So she is quite motivational. Her next request is to see something using the doodlebug glitter chipboard.

I'm sort bummed that I am not in Chicago right now drooling over all the new goodies....I am so grateful to lifetime moments for having such a complete sneak peek forum for us to get a look at what's to come. The better news for me is that I have made my reservations for Memory Trends this September. DH is going to go with me and we are going to see the Circ Beatles show at the Mirage. So even if the MT show is slow I'll still have a good time in Vegas.

Other than that not much is going on with me. I have a friend from work coming over again this weekend for a little scrapping fun (she is new to scrapbooking but seems like it so far).

2 comments:

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Oh, I love this page - I can't believe you just whipped it out to demo for your mom ;) And that is very cool that she scraps!

Wendy, Fragrant Blade said...

this is gorgeous Missy! How cool that you are your mom's own personal DT!! :)

ooh, MT sounds fun!! Have a great time!!