Tuesday, September 18, 2007

On my way to Memory Trends

Well blogger still wont let me post pictures. My formatting tool bar has vanished from my "create" new post window....so I have no way of formatting or adding pictures.

I made my reservations for Vegas several months ago to make sure I got a good airfare and hotel rate. Since that time the wind has blown out of the sails of Memory Trends. Most of the companies that I am interested in seeing will not be there. I'm sure that Making Memories, American Crafts, and May Arts will provide some good eye candy but nothing like past years.

But it's not all bad news. I just found out that Ginger is going to the show as well!!!! Woo Hoo. That will be fantastic to meet up her for a little while. We already have plans for an extra look at the Quickutz and Ameircan Crafts booths...I'm sure those of you who have been to shows know what I'm talking about. Hehehe.

I'm expecting the highlight of the trip to be the Thrusday night Cirque "love" show - beatles themed. DH and I have wanted to see this show since it came out last year. We got great tickets and are both very excited about going.

The trip also gives me 3 days away from work. Lately that have been a very very good thing.

So all-in-all it should be a fun little trip filled with some good time. The show may not be great but I'm for sure going to make the best out of my trip.

No comments: