Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm home and unpacked!!!

I am back from a week of visiting family and friends in New York. All in all it was a great trip. We got back early enough that I was able to finish unpacking, do 3 loads of laundry, open the mail, and even got a little scrapping in tonight.

One of the mail items waiting for me was issue 15 of the SBM (Scrapbook Magazine). In this issue they included samples of the new Blonde Moments paper. OMG, this stuff is just amazing. I LOVE it. Another package I got contained my pre-ordered sassafras acrylic stamps. So I played with both my new goodies using a photo I snapped of my niece this past week.


More about my trip to follow....but now it's time to go watch AI and catch up on the apprentice.

6 comments:

Christi said...

Oooooooh, Missy! I was sitting here trying to figure out what I was going to do with those yummy papers!!! Wow...they simply POP on that black paper. Gorgeous layout, hon!!!

Anonymous said...

ok. that is SUPERB!! I love all the energy in it. BEAUTIFUL!!

And YAY!! You're back!! I've been wandering around, rudderless....

Danea Burleson said...

So happy you are home!! Beautiful LO, love the bright bold colors, great flowers too! Call me. :)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Yums! :)

Btw, did you get my e-mail? I had the address from eons ago. Is it still the one you are using?

Good to see you again!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the black backgroud against which the bright colors look fantastic!!! WOO, girl! And the photo is just precious!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I LOVE this!!! Those colours really DO look gorgeous on the black background...... RIGHT, where did I put my mag ;)You've inspired me!!
LOVE it!! :)