Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tagged Again!

What scrapbooking lines/products/etc do you dislike?
I still have trouble working with really bright colors and simple geometric pattern papers. I am much more into the muted colors and shabby style papers.

What is the hardest thing you have ever had to scrap?
About a year ago I made a heritage album that has a number for pictures of relatives who I never meet. I found it difficult to scrap these because I didn't have any personal memories or stories to share.

What technique do you use more than anything?
Right now it is probably covering chipboard letters, bookplates, and frames with pattern paper.

Ever been published?
A few times.

What's the smallest scrap of paper you save?
I used to save almost all of my scraps big enough to a sizzix punch, but my scrap pile got way too big. Now I basically just keep pieces larger than 6x6.

Ever had any scrapbooking-related injuries?
Nothing serious but I did strain my arm trying to pick up my XXL once but noting too bad.

Finish the sentence "If I wasn't a scrapbooker, I would spend my money on....."
A new car.....OK, I don't spend that much money but it's not too far from reality.

Give us your best storage or organizational idea
I finally got rid of all my old fibers and reused my floss boxes to hold my Prima flowers. This saves so much room over just keeping them in the glass jars.

You just won a week long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who's going with you?
Wendy, Danea, Susanne, and my mom.

1 comment:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Thanks for answering the questions! :D