Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I'm a happy happy girl....

Because I'm scrapping again. My room is now a total mess - it felt so strange all clean and organized. It's much more like 'me' now.

After being away from scrapping so long my creative juices are really flowing. I just wish I had more hours in the day to scrap. I have so much energy (when it comes to scrapping) and ideas to try.

Here is my latest layout I finished tonight. The color scheme was based on a creative prompt posted by Christi Snow - Christi posts some really awesome creative prompts that inspire you to create. Check out her blog here: www.alteredambitions.blogspot.com


2 comments:

Christi said...

Whoohooo, Missy! This is gorgeous! Is that your doodling down at the bottom??? Love the flowers and the colors are perfect for that photo! Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

oooh. Beautiful. Love the doodling and the colors Missy.