Thursday, March 23, 2006

PEEPs Rock!!!


In my quest for a white Sharpie last night I stopped by target. While they did not have the Sharpie, they did have a HUGE display of PEEPs. Best news yet, they had the ever so hard to find purple ones....and even red ones that I had never seen before. Although I have to admit as much as I love da PEEPs I don't find the thought of eating a red colored chick too appealing. So I skipped the red ones and picked up some classic yellow chicks and a pack of purple bunnies. My DH calls me PEEP head and doesn't understand why anyone over the age of 10 would even think of eating what amounts to raw sugar. Come on, ya gotta love da PEEPs!!! 32 calories of pure sin. yummy yummy yummy. Check out this site....it just makes me happy.

http://marshmallowpeeps.com/about/index.html

1 comment:

Christi said...

Wow! They have their own website!?! I have never actually eaten one of those things....*gasp*. :D

OT...way excited to see your gorgeous layout in the MM Masters book!!! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!