Monday, March 13, 2006

Tah-Dah!!!

Woo Hoo.....I am 95% complete with my scraproom. I still have to hang layouts/artwork, add two more small drawer units, and do a little more organization (but isn't that always the case), but other than that my room is just about complete.

Once again I worked all weekend on unpacking and organizing the room. I took these pictures at about 4:30pm just before I sat down to scrap for the first time in what feels like forever.

It feels so great to scrap again. I got in a few good hours last night. Most of them I spent trying to figure out my new pazzles creative cutter mini that I got just before we moved. Still can't get the thing to cut cardstock.

My first post-move layout was going to be about my new room or at least the new house, but I decided to take an all about me challenge that was posted by one of the UK ladies. So assuming I can get that darn cutter finished I might be posting my first post move layout tomorrow. I've got my fingers crossed.



























7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful Missy!! So organized, CLEAN, and clutter free which is so difficult in a scrap room. I love the contrast between the white and the dark brown. Beautiful.

SOOOO, whatsup with mentionng a layout and not sharing the layout?

Unknown said...

It's beautiful Missy! I am green with envy.

Christi said...

Whoooohoooo, Missy! I will have to look at it again later on my laptop...my monitor on my main computer is too darn dark to see anything!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful room Missy! I love it!

Unknown said...

I just thought about it, what's in those cabinets! Open up and share :-) Girl you must have every shelf filled to the rim.

-bucket

Unknown said...

This is the most divine scrapping space I think I've seen. Honestly! I could just move in and live in there I think!! :)

Juls said...

OMG Missy!! What an amazing room! I'm VERY jealous.