Monday, March 13, 2006

My first post move layout



Whew....it has been almost 2 months since I scrapped a layout and boy does it feel great to scrap again. I am still getting used to my new scrapper but it is so nice to finally have enough room to move around.

In addition to my new house and new scraproom, I also have been dying to play with my new pazzles mini cutter. I still have some learning to do, but I'm getting the hang of it.

So here it is....my first post move layout. This was made as part of the all about me challenge posted by Kristy....one of the most talented scrappers I have seen. It started out as a challenge and ended up being a contest. Check out her blog and her work it will make your heart stop. Kristy's blog: http://limegreenbogiegirl.blogspot.com

12 comments:

Kirsty Wiseman said...

**THUD** - faints on the floor and is in dire need of respiratory assistance ..... this is AWESOME!!! thank you for taking part. Oh my, oh my ...... its fabulous

domestic goddess said...

wow missy this is amazing, love all the flowers and colour, absolutley brill!!!

Anonymous said...

Missy, this LO is sooo creative and fun! Love your garden, too!

Anonymous said...

Missy, the prior comments were me...Carol Krup! Could you email me your new address, please??

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Missy I came to the comments section to say that page is fab, fun and hip.

And I found both my Brit friends and my American ones together!!!

Excuse me while I dance around the room. :D

Anonymous said...

Missy, this is beautiful. Love all the colors and the whimsy.

Unknown said...

This is to die for - so bright and happy. A lot of work too, by the looks of it. I am so glad you stopped by my blog cause your work is just divine. I'll be stopping by again, that's for sure!! Love it, love it, love it! :)

Christi said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! Are you serious?!?! This layout is simply amazing!!! OMG!!! MISSY, I absolutely adore this! OMG! WOW!!!! Gorgeous, girl, gorgeous!!!!!!!! Are you sure that you took 2 mos. off or were you working on this all of the last 2 mos??? I am simply in awe. LOVE IT!

Juls said...

Wow Missy! Amazing as usual!!

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! That is totally awesome. What are the flowers made of or who are they from??? I love them.

That rocks!!!

Lilli in Vancouver said...

Love this! I've been thinking along the same lines myself, wondering how to create layered flowers. Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

MISSY this is a beautiful layout!!!